发件人: joel jaeggli [joe...@bogus.com]
发送时间: 2017年1月19日 23:28
收件人: Tianran Zhou; opsawg@ietf.org
抄送: opsawg-cha...@ietf.org; routing-...@ietf.org; Benoit Claise (bclaise)
主题: Re: [OPSAWG] WG adoption poll for In-Situ OAM drafts

Hi,

I thought I would try and wrap this up since we're a bit over a month
since we put out the initial call after Seoul.

By my observation there have been a number of favorable expressions of
interest in pursuing this work both in OPS and elsewhere in the Routing
area. That said I think one of the conclusions the IESG has taken from
this is that In-band OAM is a cros- area activity and there is strong
interest or perhaps need to have input and review in the Routing area.
We have been exploring chartering this activity, which if it occurs
renders the question of adoption here moot.

The Ops and Routing chairs are trying to close the loop here, but I
expect that a proposed charter will be forthcoming shortly and we should
be able to progress this work.

The statements of support and enthusiasm for pursuing it has been useful
in gauging what to do with this proposal.

Thanks
joel