The way I see it, we're going to fix comments forever.
And we need to resolve this one before the current ADs step down.

Regards, Benoit
This may not be my week, when it comes to comprehension. At least, I'm 0 for 2 so far today.

Are we still tuning text in this draft?

https://www.ietf.org/standards/process/iesg-ballots/ says that the alternate balloting procedure is an up/down vote - we either agree to publish, or agree to send a document off for rework.

If we're still resolving comments, one can imagine that we'd get to a one-Discuss situation, or even no Discusses, and wouldn't be doing an Alternate Ballot on Thursday.

I don't object to resolving comments (actually, I find that lovely), but I don't know what we're doing.

I've never seen the alternate balloting procedure executed (either as IESG scribe or as an IESG member), so maybe I don't get it, and other people have different expectations.

Spencer