On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 11:18 AM Douglas Gash (dcmgash) <dcmg...@cisco.com>
wrote:

> Hi Warren,
>

> Yes, Thorsten, Andrej and I are actively engaged, and have been joined by
> a new team member (John Heasley).
>

> There may be one or two minor other additions to enhance security that are
> also coming along for submission to the views of the WG.

Just FYI, there are 459 people on the OpsAWG list; this means we have
almost 500 witnesses to what I'm going to interpret as "We'll have this
done in a few days/weeks" :-)

Seriously though, thank you. The TACACS YANG document was discussed
recently, and a bunch of ADs said "Oi! We largely approved the original
document on the understanding that you'd fix this. Pay up now..."

--
The computing scientist’s main challenge is not to get confused by the
complexities of his own making.