Hi Marisol,

From the table of content and abstract, this draft covers exactly the "business telemetry" concept described at https://www.claise.be/telemetry-model-driven-telemetry-operational-telemetry-business-telemetry-you-name-it-telemetry/

I plan to review the draft one of these days.

Regards, Benoit

On 8/24/2021 11:29 AM, Marisol Palmero Amador (mpalmero) wrote:
Dear OPSA WG,
We've just posted a new draft that introduces a data model for lifecycle management and operations:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-palmero-opsawg-dmlmo-00.txt

We don't yet have data models that deal with data concerning adoption and
usability, licensing, supported features and capabilities, enabled features and
capabilities, etc. of a hardware or software, physical or virtual component.
We hope that the new draft can help fill this gap.
We greatly appreciate your thoughts and comments. Many thanks,
Marisol

Marisol Palmero
CCIE #5122 | Technical Leader EMEAR | Cisco Customer Experience CTO | P:
+34.91.201.2643 | M: +34.629.634.595
On 23/08/2021, 22:04, "internet-dra...@ietf.org" <internet-dra...@ietf.org>