Henk Birkholz <henk.birkh...@sit.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
    > Dear OPSAWG members,

    > this starts a call for Working Group Adoption of

    >> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lear-opsawg-ol-01

    > ending on Monday, October 18th.

    > As a reminder, this I-D describes an extension to MUD that allows MUD file
    > authors to specify ownership and licenses in the MUD files themselves. The
    > corresponding YANG augment defined can be used outside the scope of MUD as
    > well.

I have read this version of the document and previous versions.
I am happy to adopt it.

I note that SPDX is now some ISO standard 5962:2021.
At present, the ISO still seems to be charging for this document, despite
having said they would not.

I don't propose to change anything in the document to include "5962" in it.
I do not believe that the ISO/IEC adheres to the IETF's open-stand.org
principles.

While spdx.org redirects to spdx.dev, it appears that:

https://spdx.org/licenses/
and
https://spdx.dev/licenses/

contain the same information, but with a different CSS.  I prefer the one at
spdx.org, but I imagine that it will not remain.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IΓΈT consulting )