Dear OPSAWG members,

this email concludes the call for Working Group Adoption on https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lear-opsawg-ol-01.

We received a reasonable number of positive replies, no objections, and a few comments about consideration of instance data.

The chairs believe this I-D is ready for adoption and for the working group to work on.

Authors please rename the draft to be draft-ietf-opsawg-ol-00, keeping the content as is, and resubmit. Furthermore, please initiate a discussion about instance data scope on the list as the editors of this memo.

For the OPSAWG co-chairs,

Henk