On 10/4/2021 11:06 PM, Joe Clarke (jclarke) wrote:
I find this work useful, and I previously commented that I think having
this work with instance data would also be potentially useful.
+1 with the instance data combination.

Regards, B

Joe

On 10/4/21 16:01, Henk Birkholz wrote:
Dear OPSAWG members,

this starts a call for Working Group Adoption of

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lear-opsawg-ol-01
ending on Monday, October 18th.

As a reminder, this I-D describes an extension to MUD that allows MUD
file authors to specify ownership and licenses in the MUD files
themselves. The corresponding YANG augment defined can be used outside
the scope of MUD as well.

Please reply with your support and especially any substantive comments
you may have.

For the OPSAWG co-chairs,

Henk