Hi Tianran,

I have read the I-D and I support its adoption.

Few comments -

1) Figure 1 uses the term "Service Network Models" which is not defined and
not aligned to RFC 8309.
2) Is the attachment-id the key via which the SAP is linked to the physical
topology? More text on this would be useful.
3) Consider adding an example (JSON or XML) of how this model would be used
alongside L3SM.
4) Can SAP be used for NNI? Some clarification would be nice!

Thanks!
Dhruv