Thanks Bo, I believe Dhruv asked the similar question as you raised.
Yes, I think interconnection point in end to end connectivity spanning across
multiple domains can be saps.

-Qin
发件人: OPSAWG [mailto:opsawg-boun...@ietf.org] 代表 Wubo (lana)
发送时间: 2022年1月19日 22:27
收件人: Tianran Zhou <zhoutianran=40huawei....@dmarc.ietf.org>; opsawg@ietf.org
抄送: opsawg-cha...@ietf.org
主题: Re: [OPSAWG] WG Adoption Call for draft-dbwb-opsawg-sap-00

Hi Tianran, all,

I support the adoption. I have read the draft. The draft is a necessary piece
to realize L3SM, L2SM, and network slice services.

I have one clarification comment. The introduction says that the SAP model can
be used together with the service model to derive the interconnection points in
a multi-domain scenario. Are the interconnection points are also SAPs?

Best regards,
Bo