From:
                                             "maqiufang (A)"

<maqiufang1=40huawei....@dmarc.ietf.org&gt;;
Date:&nbsp;Mon, Aug 28, 2023 02:21 PM
To:&nbsp;"inventory-y...@ietf.org"<inventory-y...@ietf.org&gt;;
Cc:&nbsp;"ivy-cha...@ietf.org"<ivy-cha...@ietf.org&gt;;"opsawg"<opsawg@ietf.org&gt;;"cc...@ietf.org"<cc...@ietf.org&gt;;
Subject:&nbsp;[OPSAWG] [inventory-yang] poll for network inventory base model

Hi Working Group,

&nbsp;

It??s now time to start considering how to move forward with the inventory base
model. We have two different documents that could be used as a starting point
for our work or, in case the working group believes none of them is ??good
enough??,  we can start a brand new ID.

In case the latter option is chosen, Daniele and I will write a -00 version
including just the table of content and what we??d like to be covered in each
section. The document will then be handed over to a pool of authors which will
bring  it till the WG adoption.

&nbsp;

Hence, we will have a 3 weeks polling starting today. We decided to make it a
bit longer than usual because this time the working group is requested to
review two drafts instead of one.

&nbsp;

This mail starts a 3 weeks polling, terminating on September 15th, &nbsp;where
we would like the working group to express your preference among:

&nbsp;

Adopt&nbsp; draft-ietf-ccamp-network-inventory-yang-02 in IVY and evolve it to
become the network inventory base model

Adopt draft-wzwb-opsawg-network-inventory-management-03 in IVY and evolve it to
become the network inventory base model

Start a brand new document from scratch as described above

&nbsp;

In the week after the closure of the polling (between September 18 and 25) we
will have an IVY interim meeting to discuss the issues/concerns raised during
the polling ( A separate mail will be sent).

&nbsp;

Thank you,

&nbsp;

Qiufang and Daniele