From: OPSAWG <opsawg-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of "Joe Clarke (jclarke)"
<jclarke=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Monday, 2 October 2023 at 14:22
To: "opsawg@ietf.org" <opsawg@ietf.org>
Subject: [OPSAWG] CALL FOR ADOPTION: Attachment circuits work

[External Email. Be cautious of content]

At IETF 117, we asked the room if there was support to adopt the four
attachment circuits drafts.  The room had support (of the 75 present, 18 raised
hands for adoption interest, 1 was opposed), but the list is where it counts.

While the drafts aren’t too terribly long, there are four of them, so we will
do a three week call for adoption.  Please review and comment on-list on the
following indicating whether you support their adoption or not:

·         draft-boro-opsawg-teas-common-ac
·         draft-boro-opsawg-teas-attachment-circuit
·         draft-boro-opsawg-ntw-attachment-circuit
·         draft-boro-opsawg-ac-lxsm-lxnm-glue

The authors and contributors have all signaled there is no known IPR covering
this work.

The CfA will end on October 23.

Thanks.

Joe