{please ignore unicast message I sent thirty seconds ago}

mohamed.boucad...@orange.com wrote:
    > I think that it would be useful to have a new column to easily tag the
    > status of an assignment. Deprecated ones can be marked as such using
    > that new column, instead of having this in the description.

okay, I couldn't quite understand this from the diff, but in principal I have
no problem with that.

    > For the DE guidance, I'm afraid that the first part of your text is
redundant with what is already in 8126, especially this part:

    > For the Specification Required policy, review and approval by a
    > designated expert (see Section 5) is required, and the values and
    > their meanings must be documented in a permanent and readily
    > available public specification, in sufficient detail so that
    > interoperability between independent implementations is possible.

So, a reason why I wrote that slight redundant text is so that the engineer
who is trying to get their marketing person to put the document out in a sane
place, would have a single place to point to.
But, if the WG feels that redundant, I can go with that.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-                      *I*LIKE*TRAINS*