my 2 cents.  i think it was re-iterated that payment
was not necessary so i don't think folks should feel
guilty if they can't pay.  we're throwing out figures
like $10, $20, $50 etc.  for us in the US, this is
barely the cost of lunch or dinner, so no big deal.
but some other folks in other parts of the world,
$10-$20 bucks is a big chunk of money that they can
ill-afforded.

all i'm saying is that folks should not feel compelled
to pay or feel guilty.  just re-read the original
post. hopefully, most if not all the funds can be
covered by US/Europe based DBAs' (and i hope this
does'nt offend anyone).

and everyone, whether they contribute or not, should
feel more than welcome to use the list - no guilt
trips please.

mkb

=== message truncated ===

http://im.yahoo.com