Title: RE: Install Oracle 8i on Windows XP?

Mr. Pierce - the only ad hominem attacks I saw were from you. Someone posted "Don't use Windows", a generic disparagement of the operating system. You immediately responded with a personal insult calling the person an asshole.

You then followed it up with a post asserting the cultural superiority of Americans and Israelis over the rest of the world.

I suggest that you refrain from personal insults and from political diatribes.