Not this year... we have several highly visible apps going live
anywhere from 10/31 through 11/8 (well, they were all scheduled for
10/31, all the database group's work is done but the developers..) and
while I am not the production DBA (a refreshing change), I still don't
think be away the first few weeks is advisable.

Rachel

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
Author: Rachel Carmichael