and you do, of course, work for a major customer of Oracle.

You have never sounded like an Oracle shill at any presentation of
yours that I have attended. :)

There are non-Oracle employees who present. It's harder and harder to
get papers accepted, I sometimes feel as if they look at the abstract a
user submits and think "hm, good topic, let's get one of our people to
do it".

Rachel

=== message truncated ===

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/