And it is!  Quest's Spotlight on Oracle (the new v3.0 has some great
graphing) has alerted me nine times this week that the BCHR on my production
ERP/MRP system was 0.00%.

OF COURSE, I immediately bumped off the 200+ sessions, boosted the buffer
cache by 25% and bounced the instance each time I got the alarm.  ;)

Rich

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich