They win either way. Remember I'll finance beer for your class, too...I'm not sure about dancing in your class, though.

The solution is of course that we'll keep partying on Saturday and possible Sunday as well, so you should be able to do both.

Mogens

Jonathan Lewis wrote:
I've had a semi-official request to do my CBO
class on Friday just after IOUG-A, rather than
collide with their Sunday classes - and now you
want everyone to go to your house for beer
instead !  If I don't get a good audience I shall
be blaming you.

Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk