After reading the magazine at the UKOUG conference, I checked purchasing Scene. It is 40 pounds a year (roughly $60 American (IIRC)). It is excellent and worth the $. And it helps support a fellow user group.

Mark Leith wrote:
I find that the Oracle Scene magazine (the UKOUG's own magazine) is a
fantastic source for Oracle technical info. Jonathan Lewis, Peter Robson and
a host of other "greats" contribute to Scene as well (I LOVED Oracle
"Trousers" by the way Jonathan!! :D).

I'm not sure if this is distributed outside of the UK though.

Mark

Daniel W. Fink
http://www.optimaldba.com

RMOUG Training Days March 5 & 6, 2003 Denver, CO
IOUG-A Live! April 27 - May 1, 2003 Orlando, FL