(my understanding is that) if you are paying any kind
of support contract with oracle (bronze etc) you have
access to metalink.  Contact support on the phone and
they should be able to tell you the various details

hth
connor

 --- oracle ora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hello,

> my client has oracle v8.1.6 and v9.0.1.
> we need to access metalink now.
> at http://metalink.oracle.com,
> Customer Support Identifier (CSI) is required to
> register.
> where & how can we get a CSI ?
>
> can any customer having a licensed copy of oracle
> access metalink ?
> if so , what is the procedure to get it ?
>                        OR
> is it restricted to customers with gold/silver
> support ?
>
> help me guys.
>
> Cheers,
> Scott.

> Get 25MB, POP3, Spam Filtering with LYCOS MAIL PLUS
> for $19.95/year.

> Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
> http://www.orafaq.net
> --
> Author: oracle ora
>   INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051
> http://www.fatcity.com
> hosting services

> from).  You may
> (like subscribing).

=====
Connor McDonald
web: http://www.oracledba.co.uk
web: http://www.oaktable.net
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"GIVE a man a fish and he will eat for a day. But TEACH him how to fish, and...he will
sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

http://uk.my.yahoo.com
Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Connor=20McDonald?=