I can see it now.
2103 - "Can you believe it! They just outsourced my job to a martian!"
2203 - "Can you believe it! They just outsourced my job to some guy from Alpha
Centauri"
2303 - "Can you believe it! They just outsourced my job to a being from a parallel
dimension!"
2403 - "Can you believe it! They just outsourced my job to myself right after I
graduated from college 25 years ago!"

Mladen Gogala wrote:

> Well, if we continue the trend, now allow me a little bit of SF here, then
> we
> will become a nation of indistinguishable bean counters while going to the
> moon
> and breaking the barriers in physics will be subcontracted to Bangalore and
> Hyderabad.
> USS Enterprise will have to be renamed to USS Utar Pradesh, with captain
> Sanjay
> and Mr. Spock at the helm. I can definitely see a value there.
>
> --
> Mladen Gogala
> Oracle DBA
begin:vcard