I'm curious, how have you identified the fragmentation?

What benefits do you expect from the rebuild of the indexes?

Are you targeting certain indexes that have been identified as
benefiting from a rebuild, or just planning to rebuild all indexes?

Jared

renu r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 11/05/2003 06:14 PM