--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Tom Kyte states that they are never needed, which I don't believe to be
> correct.

As I said two weeks ago, somewhere on the Internet people over-trusted
authorities. It's different here. I love this place!

> I'll try to back this up with data in the future.

As a Ph.D in chemistry (sorry to say this), I know how more important repeated
experiments done by different people in different labs are than theory.
Furthermore, a lab experiment is nothing if a product coming out of a chemical
plant says no good.

http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=pan.2003.11.03.08.09.24.330520%40RE-MO-VE.BountifulSolutions.co.uk

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
Author: Yong Huang