Subject:     Silence
Date:     Sat, 10 Mar 2007 11:57:08 -0500
From:     peter croezen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Barbara,

Your silence on the OGD, after being challenged by myself and another
poster
re  your ridiculous attacks on me is deafening.

Now everyone on the OGD knows how to describe you,

*"Full of wind, speaks nonsense and non truths, fabricates attacks to
discredit people who have*
*never attacked her, has no evidence to back up what she says, no guts
to admit that she was wrong,*
*no common courtesy to make a public apology."*
** *I bet you are very proud of yourself.*
--Peter