On 12 Mar 2007 at 12:00, ewan b wrote:

> Heh... I not long ago subcribed to this mailing list as a fairly new Orchid
> grower lookin for some
> helpful tips on how to grow Orchids and so on... So far only 1 person has
> been kind enough to
> help me with some information and the rest of the time I've seen bickering
> and argumentative
> conversations.
>
> Sort it out guys...

Won't happen.....and chances are you will get slammed for complaining, yet they
wiill tell
you how great the info is here.  MAYBE, but that's if you can sift thru the
trash talk.  Try
the AOS forum(  http://www.aos.org/aos/MessageBoard/DB_Index.aspx  ).  The
complaint from this list is the AOS caters too much to beginners.  That may or
may not be
true but I DO know you will get prompt civil answers to your problems without
having to
worry about someone jumping down your throat if you mistakenly say something
wrong.

Sharon