Hello Olav,

Just a short reply right now:

To enable the oracle.xml database-schema file, add this to your
<data-source>-tag:

schema="database-schemas/oracle.xml"

so it will look something like:

<data-source
          name = ...
          schema = "database-schemas/oracle.xml"
/>

You can also specify your mappings between a bean and a table and between a
bean field and a column in orion-ejb-jar.xml

Regards,
Karl Avedal