-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Hargreaves [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 February 2000 17:48
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Disabling everthing but EJB

Dear All

Our development uses Orion over out internal network as an EJB server for
corporate payroll. We have just noticed that every time Orion is fired up
(which is quite often during this development phase), out proxy server dials
out to our ISP. Is there anyway of disabling this so we can use Orion over
out intranet only. I'm presuming its something to do with the HTTP/Web
Server settings which we're not using at all.

Regards,

Robert Hargreaves

Apololgies for the repost but desperation is setting in. I've tried to
disable the web-server part of Orion to stop our server dialling out but to
no avail. We simply want to use Orion to host EJB's on our internal network.
I've tried to strip down the current application.xml and server.xml so that
they don't reference 'default web-app' a but I just get either an error or
NullPointerExceptions. The only solution at the moment is to develop on a
single workstation not connected to the network, a bit of a cop-out really.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Robert Hargreaves