From: Kucera, Rich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 March 2000 13:42
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Disabling everthing but EJB

could you be more specific?   what OS are you using,  sounds like Windows
trying to assist you.
This is really a sys admin problem and not much to do with cutting out part
of Orion.  If you're
really doing a core app like payroll with EJBs then you ought to have some
sys admin support.
Try a different OS that doesn't try helping you so much.  regs,  -R