From: Mike Fontenot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 March 2000 16:38
To: Robert Hargreaves
Subject: RE: Disabling everthing but EJB

The xml files themselves have a reference to the Sun website where the DTD
for the xml document actually lives, and to the OrionServer specific config
files.  Take a look at EACH header in all of the orion xml documents. For
example, Server.xml has this line:

<!DOCTYPE application-server PUBLIC "Orion Application Server Config"
"http://www.orionserver.com/dtds/application-server.dtd">