I have an application that uses Apache, JRun, and standard JDBC calls (no
EJB) all in the same vm (no distributed objects).  It has it's own smtp
mailer, connection manager/pooler, etc.  Am I going to have problems porting
this to Orion since I see that orion uses DataSource, UserManagers, etc.
which I know are EJB things but I am wondering if it will stop me from using
my application as is.  I am hoping that I can simply move the code
(servlets, jsp, and standard java objects) to Orion and simply have to
configure Orion server.xml, etc.

Thanks,
Dale