Hi,

>Of course we support this, Orion supports the Servlet 2.2 specification and
><servlet-mapping> is defined in that specification.

I pretty much figured it did, just from talking to Magnus alot. But, it
seemed odd to me that more than one person is having this problem. I am
quite sure we are not doing something right.

>If in any doubt if Orion supports something in web.xml, read our
>documentation of
>it:
>http://www.orionserver.com/docs/web.xml.html

I have read it..so I knew it was there. Just didn't seem to work right.

>Of course, when you ship your .ear to another server, you don't
>put the orion-*
>files in your it (or if you use J2EE-RI your sun-* files won't be
>there and if
>you use Weblogic, your weblogic-* files won't be there.)

Ofcourse. Infact..the J2EE spec I believe says its ok for app server to put
their own files in..and moving it to other servers wont have any effect on
that server if other server files are present..they are just ignored. I
don't know if this is in the spec, or someone posted this from here..but I
can't see how orion- files would matter to weblogic if weblogic doesn't read
them. :)