From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Steven Punte
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 1:11 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Cc: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Session time out TOOOO early!

    If a JSP pages uses a session bean, not EJB but just a server side java bean,
    and that bean is recompiled, the server will detect this and reload it, but
    it will also dump and re-start a users present session.  This makes sense.
    Otherwise there would be an attempt  to use the old session bean object
    in the context of the new compiled session bean.

    In summary the session will appear time-out any time a related bean
    being used in session scope is recompiled.

STeve Punte
e-Business Software Architect
Technologent Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]