This is done via the orion-web.xml file in the WEB-INF directory. If you add
the source-directory="path" and the development="true", you can
automatically reload any source you change, not just beans or servlets. Is
anyone having any problems with this though? I find that it was working very
sporadically for me. Sometimes it worked..but most of the time it didn't.