-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Yann Doussot
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2000 6:57 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: EJB 2.0 status.

        Hello,

        I'm wondering about the status of EJB 2.0 in Orion. I've
been playing for a while with it but I'm running into troubles with some
aspects (for example Orion doesn't seem to handle correctly relationship
between two CMP Entity, either with one to many or many to many
relationship). As the complete description of the problem can be long, I'd
like to know if it worth reporting it to the Orion team or if the EJB 2.0
implementation is still in it's infancy ...

        Is there any one on the list having success ? Specificaly I'd like
to know if someone was able to write something similar to application
described in the EJB 2 draft pages 120-129. (EJB-Dependent class , EJB-EJB
mappings ...)

        Thanks.

--
Yann Doussot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>