From: Simon Salykov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 2:15 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: EJB 2.0 status.

Hi!

        Yes. I rembered we have the same problem. IMHO the only two cases when at
this moment relations are usefull is relation between EJB and dependent
class and relation one to many between two EJBs when cmr field exists only
in EJB with multiplicity "one". In your case it'll be MediaPlan has no field
campaign and Campaign EJB has Collection of MediaPlan.

Best wishes,
Simon Salykov.