Hi Kimberly,

Not sure if you noticed this already, but the link is actually
http://www.orionserver.com/tutorials/tools/.  First time I've seen it
though -- looks useful.  Kudos Orion team.

Darren.

--
Darren Gibbons                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OpenRoad Communications                               ph: 604.681.0516

winmail.dat