See the 'orion/Readme.txt' (should be renamed to README_FIRST.txt - I missed
it for days).

Follow the instructions. General ACL stuff is set in /config/principals.xml.

* To shutdown:java -jar admin.jar ormi://localhost/ <adminID>
<adminPass> -shutdown
* To restart:java -jar admin.jar ormi://localhost/ <adminID>
<adminPass> -restart

Some people (me too) have had trouble with -restart command. You can get all
kinds of Exceptions at various times, and I cannot see why (the weather?). I
run all commands from batch files so I know it's not typos. Mostly it works
but sometimes it doesn't. -shutdown almost always works. Ctrl + C works
every time!