the first line is correct. it's telling you that this certificate does not
match the private key (which you made with -genkey first, right?) in your
keystore.

in the second one you didn't specify where your keystore is.

this this and see if you have both the private key and the certificate in
your keystore.

keytool -keystore keystore -v -list

cheers,
sach