Robert,

Check the principals.xml file in the config directory.  In it you should find
an entry for the admin user and his password  -- see below.

        <users>
                <user username="admin" password="123" deactivated="false">
                        <description>The default administrator</description>
                        <group-membership group="administrators" />
                        <group-membership group="guests" />
                        <group-membership group="users" />
                </user>

Enjoy,