THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the problem!!!!! I sure wish I had seen that. I compared my
descriptor to the sample many times and missed that each time. I guess
thats what I get for working all night ;-)

Seriousely Earl, I can't thank you enough!

I now have dependent object samples with a one-to-one unidirectional
relationship and a one-to-many unidirectional working. Next challenge is to
make them work bidirectional. This is the important one, since thats what
my app needs to do. I have my fingers crossed.

I'm going to clean up the samples and send them off to OrionSupport, but if
anyone needs them in the meantime, send me a note off list and I'll send
them to you.

Jim

--On Sunday, October 22, 2000 11:48 AM -0600 Earl Marwil