Remember that your <EJB-REF> tage are scoped within each bean, so that the
same tag name can refer to different things, depending upon which bean it
is defined in. So, my guess is that you didn't include an <EJB-REF> tag *in
the bean definition* for the bean you want to reference.

If thats not the problem, post your deployment descriptor for us to look at.

Jim

--On Wednesday, October 25, 2000 11:21 AM -0600 J Davis