OK... I've gotten something working by removing my use of the
jsp:useBean tag, and instead grabbing the EntityBean home, and
creating manually, which seems to work.

Is it improper to use the <jsp:useBean> tag to work with entityBeans?
Is this something that I should be using another Taglib for?

I apologize for the basic-nature of this question, but I haven't done
much work with EntityBeans, and even the O'reilly EJB book doesn't
seem to provide much detail on the subject.

Thanks!

--
Sean P. McNamara                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
SOMA Technologies, Inc.         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>