Hi All,

Thanks to those who helped me with my previous post.  I have one more
question.  For the application to run, it is necessary to include the
orion.jar file in the application classpath.  This file is ~2megs.  There
are many classes in the orion.jar file that are not related to client RMI
interactions.  Has anyone extracted only the necessary files into a
client.jar or is there already a client.jar to use with standalone client
applications?  Has anyone successfully used the clientassembler tool.  It
only generates the xml files for me when I create the client jar file with
the gui tool and does not create any stub or skeleton classes.

Thanks!
Ted Slusser