Are you loading JDK1.3 on Linux or Solaris?  In the Solaris version, there are several
recommended patches not included in the initial Tar.  Have you checked all the
recommended patches and loaded them?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald Gutierrez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 1:42 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: orion server works with jdk 1.3???

It's interesting that you say that because I've been using Orion 1.3.8 with
PostgreSQL 7.02 and JDK 1.3 on Mandrake Linux 7.2 for several weeks and it
has not given me any problems other than those that I generate myself; I
leave Orion on for several hours on end. I haven't, however, loaded it
significantly, so perhaps this is the difference. What kind of "continuous
HTTP requests" do you mean?