I work with SUN's jdk1.3 (with server Hotspot )on Win200, but Orion crashes
with IBM's jdk1.3.

Bernshtam Pavel                                               053-398944
Certified Java 2 Programmer                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

M.Sc. student at CS department, BGU                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cs.bgu.ac.il/~barnshte
http://www.enow.com                            A million minds a minute!