At 09:23 16.11.00 , you wrote:

>Hi Berny.
>Is Generator still needed with the new version of 5 to have good
>interaction with the server?
>I was working on making a Flash version of the ATM but dropped it when I
>saw the price on Generator...
>WR

there are cheaper alternatives for creating flash movies dynamically, even
one freeware package that got reasonably good reviews in a german magazine.
I don't remember the names but could look for the article if you're interested.

robert

(-) Robert Krüger
(-) SIGNAL 7 Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
(-) Brüder-Knauß-Str. 79 - 64285 Darmstadt,
(-) Tel: 06151 665401, Fax: 06151 665373
(-) [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.signal7.de