Hi Robert,

>ok, where did you put the macromedia classes so we can figure out why the
>classloader cannot access them?

Thanks!

First I'm not sure if I registered the classpaths right under the Orion
environment. In the file global-web-application.xml I inserted the
following lines:

<classpath path="C:\Programme\Macromedia\Generator 2\classes\flashgen.jar"
/>
<classpath path="C:\Programme\Macromedia\Generator 2\jsm-default\classes\"
/>
<classpath path="C:\Programme\Macromedia\Generator 2\extras\"
/>

Maybe I missed a directory or this is not the right location to set
classpaths?? Anyway, Generator uses JRun as its own Servlet Engine. What
I'm concerned about is the installation procedure under Microsoft IIS.
There I do have to copy a file JRun.dll in the /scripts path. Then I call
this /scripts path as a virtual directory under the Internet Service
Manager (also known as Microsoft Management Console). Is there any way to
register *.dll under Orion (on Windows2000), too?

Thanks again and regards

Berny