Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: pop3.jar again

Dale,

This is my favorite one..
I am running an application under orion which uses JavaMail & pop3. The 2 solution alternatives to the classloader problem I personally tested successfully were
a) MOVE mail.jar AND pop3.jar to jre/lib/ext (note the MOVE. Both should be accessed from the same place)
b) modify manifest.mf inside orion.jar and add the pop3.jar

I have to admit I stayed with b). I just re-modified it yesterday after downloading the newest orion release :-)