From: "Tim Endres" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Orion-Interest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: pop3.jar again

> > Sorry I mis-read your email.  I now have added activation.jar, mail.jar,
and pop3.jar to the orion.jar manifest file.  These files again reside in
<orion_root>/.  I still get the same error.  As far as the code goes
"pop3://cucu:[EMAIL PROTECTED]", this is a dumb question but what is the
break up of this String.  ie: is cucu a server name or password followed by
:<email to check>?