Gernalizing this one step further. We have a situation where
we want to place large ( larger than 10MB ) into the DB. Thus,
when I get or store I would really like to have an InputStream
or OutputStream to read or write the "object". However, it does
not appear that EJB really supports this. Has anyone build an
entity bean (or session for that matter) that can stream large
amounts of data into and out of the database? How?

Thanks,
tim.